Forums

Hang Out Thread

Hang Out Thread

This is the official BS hang out thread :) There are times you just want to talk, or say what is up, or just connect with other X owners on a level other than just the X. We used to do this on Silvers Referral thread, but that got flagged away, and I miss my space to BS with others and have some fun.

So come and enjoy and share your fun times with us all.

If there are several that think this is wasting space, please speak up and we can discuss removing it too. I don't want to create a problem with others that feel it should not be here, but as there are not 20 new posts each day on this X side (at least not yet) I didn't see the harm of having a hang out post.

Again, please if you think this should disappear, I will delete it. I just miss having places to not detract from others posts but yet connect with other owners and have fun :)

lilbean | 2018年9月12日

I think he is doing ok. Just hasn't been in the forum.

lilbean | 2018年9月12日

On

Triggerplz | 2018年9月13日

Ok

Triggerplz | 2018年9月13日

@burdogg I see the Arizona Cardinals are still the same

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

burdogg | 2018年9月13日

Yeah, imagine that :) I lost interest in most professional sports - when a baseball player lies about making a catch, and no one calls him out on it (sports stations) and in fact his comment was at the end of the day he did what any third baseman would have done - I thought - these are professionals? Whatever it takes to win - cheat? This is who our kids are supposed to look up to?

Ok, rant over, in case you didn't catch it (ha, pun) here is the link:
http://thecomeback.com/mlb/mets-todd-frazier-tricked-ball-umpire-diving-...
Watch the actual interview of it - sorry, but lack of integrity within sports ruins the game :)

Tropopause | 2018年9月13日

Elon is the kind of guy I want my kids to look up too!

Triggerplz | 2018年9月13日

Burdogg yea I saw that when it happened but this isn't golf, before instant reply for years players act like they caught the ball in baseball and football so nothing's changed it just easier to get caught now a days.. spit balls, Steriods, corked bats, stealing signs, filming other teams practice etc. It's always been a lack of integrity since sports first existed. If you liked baseball and football before you shouldn't dislike it now as less cheating is going on now a days then before. So don't get upset now it's actually much much better :-)

Triggerplz | 2018年9月13日

"Instant replay"

bob | 2018年9月14日

@Trig - I agree with everything you said except the 'stealing signs'. That, IMHO, has always been a part of the strategy of baseball. If the opposing team has a runner on second and you aren't protecting or changing signs - it's simply part of the game to try and figure out what the next pitch is gonna be. One of my favorite movie lines (while not stealing signs is in the same vein) "This son of a bitch is throwing a two-hit shutout. He's shaking me off. You believe that shit? Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well."

All that said: +1 to Burdogg. Without getting political, cheating (and lying) has been accepted as a way to get ahead for way too long.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月14日

@bob it sound like you agreeing with both myself and Burdogg, get off the fence :-)
https://imgur.com/a/BluCs

bob | 2018年9月14日

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Triggerplz | 2018年9月14日
bob | 2018年9月14日

well that's better than being stuck on the fence!

burdogg | 2018年9月14日

While true - I do think that integrity in general has decreased with regards to sports. Sure, you had people trying to cheat, but our day and age, i don't think there is less of it, it has actually become more accepted. It isn't a question in football if someone is holding the other player, it is a matter of if you get caught :)

I get what you are saying...but a true athlete wins on ability, practice, teamwork, etc...and does not rely on false premises, steroids, etc... to win. At the end of the day - these people convince themselves it is ok so they can sleep at night - but that interview - saying anyone would have done the same thing - really is disgusting, a way for him to feel ok. The worst part - no one even said don't you think it was wrong? No one in the sports world calling it for what it was? That is what surprised me.

Anyway...just sad to me to see - and not what I would want my child to do.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月14日

@burdogg I hear ya
@Bob I think I'd rather be stuck on the fence than stuck on that :-)

bob | 2018年9月14日

@Trig. When you put it that way.... can't say I disagree. Thanks for the laugh.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月14日

:-)

burdogg | 2018年9月14日

Good times :)

georgehawley.fl.us | 2018年9月15日

Optional PIN now available to enable my X to drive. I hope I remember it.
Maybe I should write the PIN on a post-it and stick it to my dash? :-))

lilbean | 2018年9月15日

Haha!

bob | 2018年9月15日

@georgehawley.fl.us I think the rear view mirror is a better location. Harder to miss and it'll stick better.

jjgunn | 2018年9月15日

Hahaha that is funny but even if you forget you can login to your Tesla Account from the X screen & enable drivability instead of pin.

burdogg | 2018年9月15日

@georgehawley.fl.us - I think you may need 3 sticky notes actually - one on the main dash, one behind the steering wheel, and one on the rear view mirror - that way you know you can't loose it - if one falls off, you are still covered.

burdogg | 2018年9月15日

loose, lose - either way :)

lilbean | 2018年9月15日

Just use the code 1234.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月15日

@burdogg there you go bringing up the Arizona Cardinals again :-)

georgehawley.fl.us | 2018年9月15日

I'm detecting a hint of elder abuse. What was the topic?😉

lilbean | 2018年9月15日

Awww!

burdogg | 2018年9月15日

@Triggerplz - low blow...

@georgehawley.fl.us - thanks for the laugh!

Triggerplz | 2018年9月15日

Canelo and Triple G getting it on.. round 10, 11 action packed wow

Triggerplz | 2018年9月16日

To Whom It May Concern
34-0 today :-)

Triggerplz | 2018年9月16日

Lilbean do you have the Tesla bike rack?

lilbean | 2018年9月16日

Yes. It's a Yakima. Same thing without the Tesla stickers so I saved a lot of money.

lilbean | 2018年9月16日

Better to buy it from Yakima for the warranty.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月16日

I asked because a few weeks ago the ranger bought me a bike rack and a hitch which came in the small case, I had no need for either of them, how much do Tesla sell those 2 things for?

Triggerplz | 2018年9月16日

Here is the hitch which was never used and the bike rack has not been taken out the box
https://imgur.com/a/1Wzfd2h
https://imgur.com/a/TvrHraP
https://imgur.com/a/l2Jh4Qq
https://imgur.com/a/7nm7Wjp

lilbean | 2018年9月16日

He just gave them to you? Wow!

lilbean | 2018年9月16日

Keep the hitch. You never know when you may need it.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月16日

A year ago I was suppose to get the hitch and never did, they sent me a email then saying I would get it I never did so they ended up giving me the hitch and the bike rake, hopefully someone in my area needs them as the bike rack is very heavy so it would be expensive to ship it. Do you know what they sell for?

lilbean | 2018年9月16日

The bike rack is $539. I don't know the cost of the hitch.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月16日

Ok thanks, maybe I'll try to get $300 plus shipping or picked up for $350... I'd rather have someone in my area (South Jersey) get it they both are brand new..

lilbean | 2018年9月16日

Good deal. And it is very heavy for this lilbean to put on.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月16日

:-)

burdogg | 2018年9月17日

34-0 ? Ouch - no one wonder it doesn't concern me - just...normal :)

Triggerplz | 2018年9月17日

@burdogg My team lost too 27-21 -:(

burdogg | 2018年9月17日

Much better showing at least :)

Silver2K | 2018年9月17日

My team lost 20-12 :(

Silver2K | 2018年9月17日

Sam Darnold is looking awesome though! They unleashed him in the 4th and he rocked! If those 2 critical drops did not happen the Jets would have won.

Triggerplz | 2018年9月17日

No would have, could have, might have, talk thank you :-)

Triggerplz | 2018年9月17日

I hope nothing like this ever happens but after all it was a Cadillac

https://www.autoblog.com/amp/2018/09/13/stuck-cadillac-xlr-dead-battery/...

Pages